Bayside Secondary College, Altona North
Name: Bayside Secondary College
Type: Secondary School
Address: 1 Mcarthurs Road
Town: Altona North
Region Western Metropolitan
Phone: (03) 9391 2511.
Fax: (03) 9392 8693.
Bayside Secondary College is a large multi-campus coeducational college serving the community of the City of Hobson’s Bay in Melbourne’s western metropolitan area. The college consists of two Year 7-9 campuses, located in Altona North and Williamstown and a senior (year 10-12) campus at Paisley in Newport. The college has a multi-cultural student population of approximately 1500.
The college is committed to:
• Providing a comprehensive curriculum that meets the needs of all students;
• Providing a friendly, safe and disciplined environment in which students are able to value and enjoy learning;
• Encouraging and celebrating student success and achievement;
• Developing skills and knowledge that will enable students to live in a rapidly changing and increasingly technological society, to show leadership, to act co-operatively, to demonstrate self discipline and to be socially aware;
• Encouraging the participation of parents, students and staff in the full life of the college;
• Providing equal opportunities for all students.