Lalor North Secondary College, Epping
Name: Lalor North Secondary College
Type: Secondary School
Address: 114 Childs Road
Region Northern Metropolitan
Phone: (03) 9401 3888.
Fax: (03) 9408 6983.
Lalor North Secondary College is a stand alone co-educational Year 7 to 12 state secondary college offering a broad curriculum to a multicultural student population of about 850 students. There are students from over 30 nationalities attending the college.
Lalor North Secondary College services the needs of Lalor, Epping, Thomastown and Mill Park communities in the City of Whittlesea and is located in the northern suburbs of Melbourne approximately 20 km north of the CBD.
We aim to provide the best in educational opportunities for students and each year we further develop and refine what we offer to meet the challenges and demands of the future. In this College it is expected that students will:
* be committed to achieving high academic standards and working to achieve their full potential.
* display a consistent commitment to improving skills and knowledge.
* develop self-discipline by demonstrating an ability to commit themselves to completing set class work and homework tasks.
* value quality performance by taking pride in work completed.
* respect the workplace, school staff and other students.
* participate in, and contribute to, a range of student activities available within the school.